This is the home page for TopCode's Calendar widget.
There are many calendar widgets around. What makes this one different is that its easily customizable. Size, fonts, colours and borders are all changeable. A webmaster can also setup day and month names in a different language.
To use this calendar on your site, put this html markup in your site:
<iframe src="http://www.topcode.co.uk/tools/calendar/calendar_widget.php?" width="230" height="190" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Customize this calendar
Use the form below to set your own parameters.
- Leave fields blank for default values.
- Font sizes, widths and heights must be in px. Don't use the "px" suffix.
- Colours must be either color names or hex numbers, for example: #930 or #99ff33. You can use the colour picker.
- Click submit. This page will update to show your customised calendar and revised markup.
- When you're happy, copy the html markup and put it in your site.