TopCode was employed by TapMedic Sales Limited to develop a series of custom developments for their new business. TapMedic supplies ceramic tap cartridge kits to the trade only. Kits will enable any of 4000 cartirdge combinations to be assembled, enabling installers to fix leaking taps more economically than replacing them.
Content by ©TapMedic Sales Limited. Site styling by others.
- Custom shop page showing products and variations in a user-friendly tabular format. Mobile friendly.
- Customised registration page for trade customers.
- Approved Installers can enter their area of operation.
- Consumer pages where consumers can find an installer that can provide service in their area.
- Installers can setup employees who can order on their behalf.
- Order export and user export functions in the cms.
- Custom email templates and custom pdf invoices
- Site maintenance and performance profiling.
Plugins are developed to the customer's requirements, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Plugins are installed through the cms and do not alter the cms source code.
After installation, the webmaster uses normal WordPress procedures to configure the plugin using settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Interested? contact us