"Page slideshow" plugin
- intended for use in shows or exhibitions and normally the page with the widget will be projected onto a large screen
- could be used on election counts to project results pages onto a large screen in the hall
- can be used in attended or unattended mode
- the widget cycles through content from a number of document pages automatically in turn. The interval is configurable but will generally be around 5 to 10 seconds per page
- the list of pages in the slideshow is stored in a directory and individual slideshow pages can be turned on or off or added to on the fly in the directory
- a button on the page allows the slideshow to be turned on or off, and a dropdown selection box allows an operator to jump to a slideshow page of choice
- the directory contains the ID numbers of the pages in the slideshow - the easiest way to get PageIDs is using the List pages for editors widget.
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your theme's style sheet.
Plugins are developed to the customer's requirements, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Plugins are installed through the cms and do not alter the cms source code.
After installation, the webmaster uses normal WordPress procedures to configure the plugin using settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us