"Manage Userforms" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
Sometimes staff will want to manage their own customer-submitted forms without the involvement of the web team. So will the web team! However, security concerns may restrict access to the Jadu cms and to all customer data for all forms on the site, some of which may contain confidential information.
This widget allows a non-cms trained staff member to login, view and update the status of a discrete form or forms allowed by the web team.
- Works with Xforms2.
- Approved staff login securely using a password.
- Staff may update the status of a form to completed / declined / forwarded to back office.
- Log when the status of the form was updated.
- Log the name of the individual who updated the status of the form.
- Respond to the form directly through the widget.
- Forward the question / answer data in the form to another member of staff.
- Export the question / answer data from any number of forms.
- A dashboard displaying month by month statistics for number of forms received, number of forms which have had their statuses updated, number of forms which have not had their statuses updated.
- Export statistics as a csv file.
The widget exposes a subset of the forms data available through the cms.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
This widget is supplied customised to suit your requirements and data needs.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us