"List tables" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- Searches through all your document pages looking for tables
- Lists any tables with accessibility errors - without a summary or without a header row
- Reports if the non-compliant page is live and visible and the name of its administrator
- A cms link takes you to the relevant document editing screen to make any amendments - cms administrator access required
- If the page is live, clicking on 'Live' brings up the live page
- Helps you to improve your website's accessibility rating and Sitemorse score
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
A fully accessible website will have no entries in the list!
The current version of this widget does not assess tables in homepages or in Galaxies. These functions can be added at extra cost.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us