"List supplements" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- Are the correct supplements being used on every page?
- Is there consistency in the use of supplements?
- Have any pages been missed?
Audit your page supplements with the TopCode List supplements widget. It provides everything you need to know about page supplements on your website.
- Lists the types and names of supplements used and where
- Allows the webmaster to check if every page has got the correct supplements, is there consistency and have any pages been missed
- The list can be sorted by supplement name or by page title
- A cms link allows changes if necessary - cms account required
- The status field is a clickable link to the live page
- Works with document pages and homepages
- Warns if a document has no pages
Alternatively, you could look through each of your pages one at a time!
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us