"List pages for users" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
This widget produces a list of all your pages as an additional navigation aid for users. There are no links to the cms.
- Displays a list of all live pages in alphabetical order
- Clicking the page title takes the user to the live page
- The page is marked "Updated" if the page has been modified recently
- The page is marked "New" if the page created date is recent
- "recent" is taken as "in the last 3 weeks", but this is configurable
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us