"List pages for editors" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
Of course you can get a list of all your documents in the Jadu® cms, but each document may contain several pages. This widget will list all your pages.
Sorting allows you to see which pages have no owner (because the owner has been deleted from the administrator list) and which pages haven't been reviewed for a while.
- You can sort the list in different ways - by document id, date created, name of owner, page title, date last modified, date updated
- The "Doc id" is clickable and takes you straight to the document editor screen in the cms*
- The "PageID" is needed if you are using the Page slideshow widget
- The "Page title" is clickable and takes you straight to the page editor screen in the cms*
- If the page is live, "Live" is clickable and takes you straight to the live page
- The "Last mod" date is the date the pages was last altered in the cms. The modification may have been a spelling correction or a complete review.
- The "Last update" date is the date the page was last fully reviewed - this feature relies on editors to include and update the text "Last update: 01/04/2015" in the page content
* Only works if the user has a cms account
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us