"List multimedia items" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- See all your images on one page
- Check the filesizes - big files will lead to slow page load times
- Check if there are any that are out-of-date and should be deleted
- Check that alt texts are present, meaningful and spelt correctly
- Check for missing owners, indicating the owner has been removed from the administrator list
- Click the relevant "image" text to go to the image editor - cms administrator account required
- Click the title to go to the image properties screen - cms administrator account required
- Click the image to see it full size
- Check that categories have been assigned to the image and that the categories are correct
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us