"List homepages" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- Each homepage is listed, then any document pages within it - all on one page
- Check that titles are meaningful and spelt correctly
- See if there are any document pages that are out-of-date and should be deleted
- Check for missing owners, indicating the owner has been removed from the administrator list
- Check if there are any document pages that are not visible but should be, and vice versa
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us