"List email addresses" widget
This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- Searches all your document pages and homepages for email addresses
- Shows the pages which each email address appears on
- The list is split into two parts - in-house emails and external emails
- Allows you to check for malformed email addresses
- Allows you to check there are no email addresses for staff who have left your organisation
- Clicking the page title takes you to the relevant document editing screen if you need to make any amendments - cms administrator access required
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us