This page only applies to users of the Jadu® content management system.
- the carousel consists of between 1 and 8 frames
- each frame needs an image, a title, some link text, a link and some content - these parameters are entered in a normal Jadu© settings box by non-technical administrators, so no coding is required after installation
- the carousel is continuous - the last frame will scroll forwards to the first frame, and the first frame will scroll backwards to the last frame
- the text is accessible
- the user selects the frame by clicking the < and > buttons - alternatively the widget can be supplied with an automatic advance at a given interval
- each instance of the widget has its own parameters, so you can use it as many times as you like around your site
- the dimensions of the carousel are fixed - if you need different dimensions, customization will be needed and this will be subject to quotation
What does it look like?
This is an example. The actual appearance is determined from your site's style sheet.
See a live example TopCode Carousel
Widgets are customised to suit the customer's requirements, Jadu® cms version, setup and styling. Installation is by TopCode's developer and this requires temporary access for TopCode to parts of your cms. Widgets are installed through the cms and do not alter the Jadu® cms source code.
After installation, your webmaster uses the cms to put widget instances anywhere where they are required. Each instance can be configured using widget settings.
Requirements vary between customers and systems, so charges are by quotation. Charges include installation and maintenance for 1 year. TopCode is not registered for VAT.
Your licence to use any TopCode code lasts indefinitely. You may modify the code for your own use, but you may not pass it on to third parties.
Alternatively TopCode can provide services at an hourly rate, if required through your preferred agency staff supplier.
Interested? contact us